MilkRO Forum
Please Log in, in order to view the other Topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkRO Forum
Please Log in, in order to view the other Topics.
MilkRO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MilkRO Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application form for Tnue :)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application form for Tnue :) Empty Application form for Tnue :) Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:42 am

paoski19

Full Name: Paolo Quilas

IGN: Tnue

Availability: 5 - 8 hrs, mostly in the afternoon.

Nationality: Chinese, Spanish, Filipino

Sex: Male

Email: p a o s k i _ 3 2 1 @ y a h o o . c o m

Years Of Playing RO: N/a

Experience Of Being A GM ( State the position ) : N/a

Explanation Of the Position: Being a GM is a hard work, because it would require determination and self control over the people that tests you of being a suitable person of the said position. Having more of this job makes the server grow, but i'm not telling to the ones who's hiring that he/she must hire most of the applications above, the thing is, he/she must have a good decisions and instinct so he/she can hire good and trustworthy people.

Duties Of A GM: The duties of a GM are::

1.) Make alternatives events so that the players playing that specific server (mostly private) HAPPY.

2.) Check for Bots,Bugs,and Glitches.

3.) To help new players about their problems regarding free items,cards,armors, and explain much more about the specialty (coins,tickets,points) of their server.

Position Your Applying For: Event GM (Night)

Hobbies: To "Watch & Learn" to other players in the server that i'm playing. Reading books (BOB ONG \m/), Swimming (even if i sink ^^ if i make my body float), Playing Badminton with my dad.

Interest: I'm interested in Science. Much more in Technology Smile

Yahoo Messenger: p a o s k i _ 3 2 1 @ y a h o o . c o m

Facebook: p a o s k i _ 3 2 1 @ y a h o o . c o m

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum