MilkRO Forum
Please Log in, in order to view the other Topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkRO Forum
Please Log in, in order to view the other Topics.
MilkRO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MilkRO Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hiring for Event Master & Police

+8
SorrowGate
vEkiNo7
pkcuenca
emil262005
yukijer10
jairus123
ramzigaming
Allen Arcos
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hiring for Event Master & Police Empty Hiring for Event Master & Police Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:49 pm

Allen Arcos

Milk RO is looking for an Active staffs!

Position Offered are::

Event Master

Police

Format for Application:

Full Name:

IGN:

Availability:

Nationality:

Sex:

Email:

Years Of Playing RO:

Experience Of Being A GM ( State the position ) :

Explanation Of the Position:

Duties Of A GM:

Position Your Applying For: Event GM

Hobbies:

Interest:

Yahoo Messenger:

Facebook:

2Hiring for Event Master & Police Empty Re: Hiring for Event Master & Police Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:47 am

ramzigaming

Full Name: Ramzi Kenneth Jassem

IGN: Ramzi

Availability: Every Night

Nationality: Filipino

Sex: male

Email: ramzigaming@y.c

Years Of Playing RO: 8 years

Experience Of Being A GM ( State the position ) : Event GM @ Forsaken-ro

Explanation Of the Position: Handling everynight event.

Duties Of A GM: Always Be Patient and control yourself.

Hobbies: Playing RO

Interest: ...

Yahoo Messenger: chakra11magic@y.c

Facebook: chakra11magic@y.c

3Hiring for Event Master & Police Empty Need Event GM. Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:38 am

jairus123

Full Name: Jairus Jan G Daniel

IGN: Justine

Availability: 4-12 PM

Sex: male

Email: jairus_d12@y.c

Years Of Playing RO: 5 years

Experience Of Being A GM ( State the position ) : Event GM at WeissRO and Guard GM at RebirthRO

Explanation Of the Position:Heading some event.

Duties Of A GM:Is to love the players and to give them a good days in playing Milk RO.

Hobbies: Playing RO Basketball Playing Warcraft/D.O.T.A

Interest: My interest is to help some player..

Yahoo Messenger: jairus_d12@y.c

Facebook: jairus_d12@y.c

Thank you..

4Hiring for Event Master & Police Empty Re: Hiring for Event Master & Police Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:42 am

yukijer10

Full Name: Kenneth Vergel Teodoro

IGN: F lint

Availability: Weekdays 4-9|| Weekends it Depends on what time will I wake-up and ends at 10 or 11-pm

Sex: Male

Email: yurimirano109 @ y.c.ph

Experience Of Being A GM ( State the position ) : Need more time in giving events in RO . Position Event Gm @ BattleRO

Explanation Of the Position: Giving Event to the players

Duties Of A GM: Always Active and Patient and Accomodating the Players also Giving then Events of their likes

Hobbies: Playing Ragnarok,HoN, and Basketball

Interest: Playing Basketball and Learning more about the RO

Yahoo Messenger: yurimirano109 @ y.c.ph

Facebook: yurimirano109 @ y.c.ph

5Hiring for Event Master & Police Empty Event GM Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:43 am

emil262005

Full Name: Emil Richard H. Dioquino

IGN: Bulbulito Bayagbag

Availability: during the week 6 to 7 hours , during the weekend 13 hours

Email: emil262005@y.c

Experience Of Being A GM ( State the position ) : event gm - maniaRO , event gm - HeatRO ,event gm - BagetsRO

Explanation Of the Position: Open minded , patience , big heart love the game , active , treat the player like a real friend , respectful , honest and loyal , make player enjoy by hosting an different event Smile

Duties Of A GM:
I think a good gm should be online very often so he can catch up with things and get to know the player. Also someone who ask knowledge about the game and knows the gm commands.Good computer so it won’t crash during doing something important with the server. A gm should be friendly to the players who are playing the game and should never ever curse at any time. A gm should not be corrupted .
someone who has very good vocabulary and spelling for example you should not spell like ‘lke dis’ you should spell in a orderly manner. One of the most important ones is be loyal always. A gm should be mature in some way but could also have fun and let go sometimes but in a serious situation they should be serious. A gm should be very patient with players no matter what the situation. A gm should have common sense and should
and the ability to make logical fair judgment based on the evidence provided. Also a gm should know at least a little bit about gaming mechanic so he could help out the Admin if he ever needs help with the server. Those are the traits a Gm should have and if I am selected will have.

Hobbies: Playing online games , Basketball

Interest: To enjoy

Yahoo Messenger: emil262005@y.c

6Hiring for Event Master & Police Empty asdfghjkl Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:26 pm

pkcuenca

pkcuenca

Full Name: Don Cuenca

IGN: Exall, Megingjard

Availability: 3-4 hours everyday

Email: dotameister13@y.c

Years Of Playing RO: 3

Experience Of Being A GM ( State the position ) : Event Gm (ManiaRO), GM Police (CafeRO)

Explanation Of the Position: Hosting events every night. Keeping the server balanced by taking care of scammers and RPE/ third party program users.

Duties Of A GM: The name says it, EVENT GM. or POLICE.

Position Your Applying For: Any position is okay for me but i prefer POLICE.

Hobbies: DOTA, RAGNAROK

Interest: RAGNAROK, DOTA

Yahoo Messenger: dotameister13

Facebook: dotameister13@y.c or search Don Cuenca

https://www.facebook.com/pkcuenca

7Hiring for Event Master & Police Empty Re: Hiring for Event Master & Police Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:07 pm

vEkiNo7

Full Name: Kevin Carlo Dizon

IGN: Essential

Availability: I can play "ALL DAY EVERYDAY" ( 7am - 4am ). If i am Offline, Gimme a chat in FaceBook.

Nationality: Pure Filipino

Email: kevin_infinite@y.c

Years Of Playing RO: 5 Years and Counting...

Experience Of Being A GM ( State the position ) : I was once a GM in a RO but i merely forgot what RO is it Cause in my 5 Years in the RO World i already played i think about 20+ RO's. But im a fast learner, easy to teach, patient ( lot's of patience ), Fair and especially Hospitable.

Explanation Of the Position: A GM is a position that has tons of responsibilities that needs time and understanding. Game Master from the word itself you are the master of the game, you are responsible in making the game more exciting. Because that excitement that you give is the reason why players come back to play and wait for you to make events. at the same time that excitement is also the reason to have more players and more helpers of the server.

Duties Of A GM: A GM helps new players, Give events to break the boredom of player's, give fair decisions in every problem, balance point of view in each player, and BEING RESPONSIBLE as like being ALWAYS ONLINE.

Position Your Applying For: Event GM / Helper

Hobbies: Playing RO E-Ve-Ry-Day! >:3

Interest: Interested in this Position.

Yahoo Messenger: kevin_infinite

Facebook: facebook/vEkiNo7

8Hiring for Event Master & Police Empty Police Game Master Application Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:26 pm

SorrowGate

Full Name: Kieren David Phillips

IGN: SorrowsGate

Availability: Everyday 9am-12pm

Nationality: White English

Email: (Forum won't allow me to post Email's or Links)

Years Of Playing RO: I have played Ragnarok for 8 years.

Experience Of Being A GM ( State the position ) : I was Cheif GM on LimitRO, Co-Administrator of ToSeeBeyondRO, Maker/Owner of AssassinationRO. Developer GM on StreamsideRO, Co-Admin on ForgottenSoulRO. Administrator of ErewhonRO. Police HeadGM on LightRO. Many more..To many to list Haha

Explanation Of the Position: My Personal opinion of being a Police GM and a good Police GM would be...Honest and remain calm at all times. Look at problems for all different angles and look at arguments from both sides to fully understand. Remain mature and never back down unless commanded to by higher positioned Staff member. A Police GM is supposed to keep everything in order. stop Trollers or people making trouble from happening and dealing with all problems in a good and sensible way Smile

Duties Of A GM: The main thing about being a GM is Being friendly. Welcoming new members and helping everyone the best you can to your ability. Never show a weakness and always remain calm. A good GM is an Active GM. Game Master's have to take a lot of responsibilities on board and never use commands for fun. Be clear when explaining things to members and make yourself understandable so you're clear on what you're saying. Use full english at all times and remain grown up. You have to treat everyone the way you would like to be treated yourself. Treat all with Respect and keep the members happy!! Give people the best Ragnarok Experience at MilkRO!

Position Your Applying For: Police GM

Hobbies: I have many hobbies. I like to play my guitar in my spare time and i sing. I love using Photoshop to Design and im secretly a Web Developer that i do for fun so if any of you guys want Signatures/Avatars or even Forum Banners making. Just ask! Very Happy

Interest: My main interest is Ragnarok and my Girlfriend(Personal) but i love music and My friends Smile i really hope to make lots of friends at MilkRO

Yahoo Messenger: i think my Yahoo iD is Soneillion15

Facebook: At the minute im using a 2nd account because i lost my phone some weeks ago and so facebook blocked it until i found my phone Razz so right now my Temporary Profile is (The forum won't allow me to add email or links)

9Hiring for Event Master & Police Empty GM Application Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:10 pm

Nero134

Hh

Last edited by Nero134 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:07 am; edited 3 times in total

10Hiring for Event Master & Police Empty GM Application Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:26 pm

Kelyn

Format for Application:

Full Name: kelyn

IGN: Kelyn

Availability: Everyday

Nationality: Singaporean

Sex: Female

Email: simplyting @live.com
Years Of Playing RO: 6 years

Experience Of Being A GM ( State the position ) : Event GM in bannedRo, ApplejuiceRO and aerilynnro

Explanation Of the Position: To make fun events that allow players to bond and make server grow Smile

Duties Of A GM:As a gm we have to be fair and patient to all players. There always argument we need to solve. We shall listen and clear the misunderstanding. Most important duty of a GM is to make player know more about the server and they are able to seek help when needed. Last but the least, make the server into big happy family Smile

Hobbies: Playing games. Watch drama

Interest:

Yahoo Messenger:

Facebook:

11Hiring for Event Master & Police Empty Application :) Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:41 pm

magnomark24

Full Name: Mark Aldrin Q. Magno

IGN: PrettyMinchi

Availability: 24/7 i do not turn off pc and im ready for anything..

Nationality: Pinoy, Chinese, Spanish

Email: maqaldrin@yahoo.c. ph

Years Of Playing RO: 8 becoming 9

Experience Of Being A GM ( State the position ) :
Head GM @ Blackout RO
Head GM @ Void RO
Head GM @ Aphotic RO v1
Event GM @ Aphotic RO v2
Developer @ pvp RO

Explanation Of the Position: Dupe Check, Bot Check and Be Ready for Emergency Cases

Duties Of A GM: Do not break the law of the server, helping players to have a good time, FUN is #1, Do not snob players and GM should be a responsible one the one that always online ready for anything, helping in community, giving event so players will have fun, and make players decide what event they want to, and GM should respect normal players, do not use GM powers for cheating like giving items thus we got event why not event instead of giving Smile

Hobbies: Playing Ragnarok all day all night

Interest: Making somebody happy :3

Yahoo Messenger: maqaldrin@y.c. ph

Facebook: magnomark24@y.c

[ i cant post email yet sorry [7] days]

Last edited by magnomark24 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : IGN change..)

12Hiring for Event Master & Police Empty Re: Hiring for Event Master & Police Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:22 am

Simplicity

Full Name: Alessandra Bellavia

IGN: Justice

Availability: 20-35 hours a week. Roughly around 5 hours a day

Nationality: Caucasian, Italian, and Korean

Sex: Female

Email: faint.in.wonderland @ hotmail.com

Years Of Playing RO: 8

Experience Of Being A GM ( State the position ) : NamelessRO (Event GM), FrostRO (Support GM), EviscerateRO (Scripter), NiktoutRO (Event GM), ToSeeBeyondRO (Co-Admin, Scripter, and Developer), AluzeRO (GM Chief)

Explanation Of the Position: Event GM - I hosted numerous events that were both fun and challenging in some ways. Support GM - Provided both in-game and forum assistance for players with questions or concerns. Scripter/Developer - Wrote custom scripts while keeping up-to-date with the latest eAthena trunk version. Co-Admin/Head GM - In-charge of the hiring of new staff members

Duties Of A GM: First of all, a GM should know the difference between right and wrong. Keeping a close, yet professional relationship with the players. Welcoming and helpful is a given, but at the same time, must be able to be strict and firm when it comes down to rule breaking.

Position Your Applying For: Police GM

Hobbies: Photography and Journalism

Interest: Writing! Yes, I like to write on my free time, I'm a total dork.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum